Section 125/Flexible Spending Account Administration and Health Care Reform by American Fidelity
As an endorsed WATDA plan provider, American Fidelity has established a quality reputation when it comes to our Section 125 administrative services. Whether you currently have a Section 125 program and are simply looking to enhance it, or are interested in setting up a new program, we can help. We provide our expertise in setting up your Section 125 Plan as a premium only plan or coupled with tax savings accounts such as Flexible Spending Accounts. The cornerstone of any benefit program is a Section 125 Plan that helps you and your employees maximize your tax saving opportunities. By participating in a Section 125 Plan you can reduce your payroll-related costs, and your employees can increase their take-home pay at the same time.
By partnering with American Fidelity and moving toward using their Section 125 Plan/FSA Administration, you and your employees will continue to receive:
- Section 125 administrative services, including plan document support and compliance hotline;
- Complete program education and enrollment through group meetings, along with one-on-one benefit enrollments with a Wisconsin-based, salaried, career account manager;
- Upfront funding of Health FSA plans, with reimbursements beginning on the first day of the plan year, regardless if funds have been received – just like you have experienced with WATDA;
- Year-round support for new hires, benefit fairs, and Wisconsin-based, salaried, career account managers to assist with questions;
- FSA Administration with complimentary debit card(s);
- Timely reimbursements of submitted claims;
- Direct Deposit or paper check options; and
- Full benefit enrollment, including core and supplemental insurance products, to streamline your employees’ enrollment experience. A WATDA Benefit Specialist is available to partner with American Fidelity throughout the entire communication process.
- Online claims submission by simply uploading receipts for reimbursement;
PLUS… Additional Support Now Available To You!
- On-site counsel to assist with your Section 125 or Health Care Reform questions and needs;
- Daily claims processing;
- Insuring the “risk” associated with the Health FSA;
- AFA MobileTM, AFA’s Mobile App;
- Educational materials, tools, and resources including online tax-savings calculators, expense worksheets, and more;
- VIP email updates on important Health Care Reform developments;
- One-on-one strategy sessions to discuss long-term plan options and implementation steps;
- Discounted Health Care Reform Webinars; and
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) administration;
- Much more.
For more information about implementing a Section 125 plan, please contact Troy Young, District Manager, at 800-800-654-8489, ext. 3035. To reach our Customer Care Team, please contact 800-437-1011.
WATDA Services Is No Longer Offering Cafeteria Plans Effective 1/1/14
If you need assistance with the run-out of your WATDA Cafeteria Plan please contact:
Cafeteria Plan Coordinator
Barb can be reached at: (608) 251-5577
Check your WATDA Cafeteria Plan account status online at: http://www.superadmin.com
Contact Barb Lumina for assistance with logging on to the superadmin website.
To print a reimbursement form click here.